Friday, November 11, 2011

Apparently biting ones tongue while sneezing is funny, oh, who am I kinding, it is hilarious.

Diplomacy with lemmings. ~ U

Nothing wrong with tranny lemmings ~ E
From space. ~ D
Tranny lemmings from space? ~ U

Polish jokes are the greatest, because they are white so you get away with it. ~ A

Half in the bush with my butt out. ~ U
Regardless of if you are half in or half out, your butt is usually out. Unless it is totally hot dog down the hallway style. ~ D

Wow, and you live with this? Were you drunk or high when you married it? ~ D

I was annoyed when I was covered. ~ A
So you like it on top? ~ D

Didn't you get an email saying how you are making things easier? No, that was me. ~ U

What are you doing? ~ U
Shuing you. ~ A
She is shuing you with her butt. ~ E

No comments:

Post a Comment