Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

"What to do if someone does not like the gift you got them"  Seriously?  If someone does not like the gift I got them it is most likely because either they are forcing me to get them a present, or they put up a false face to me, and I bought (or more likely made) based on that, in either situtation they need to get over it.  If someone gives me a gift I do not want, I let them know it was sweet, but not what I needed or wanted, and ask if they would mind me giving it to someone that can use them and/or want them.

We have reached the point in the 'season' were I no longer am shopping for things (that music makes me want to curl up in a ball, crying and sucking my thumb, this might be based on my first job being in the mall during Christmas season).  I am still willing to go to the craft store and/or grocery store to buy whatever piece I need to be able to finish a present, but I have most everything already.

No comments:

Post a Comment