Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Power of 3

The power of three:

Three names I go by:
1. Ella
2. Sparkles
3. Bubbles

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Executive Assistant
2. Greeter
3. EOP

Three Places I have lived:
1. YBI
2. Edmonds
3. Seattle

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Mt Dew
2. Lambic
3. Green Tea

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Bones
2. Chuck
3. Lie to Me

Three places I have been:
1. Alaska
2. Florida
3. Maine
(as we already know the CA part, the other 3 corner seemed the way to go)

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Daniel's Mac n Cheese
2. Daniel's Fried Chicken
3. My Country Benedict

Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. Friday gaming
2. The quarter being done
3. Scanning some of my artwork, so I can put it online

Three Things that are always by my side:
1. My BB
2. A Sketch pad
3. My Wallet

Three people who have e-mailed/messaged me today:
1. My EOP Counselor
2. My Anth Counselor
3. My instructor for summer independent study

Three favorite colors:
1. Purple
2. Red
3. Gold

Three favorite items of clothing:
1. My pink sandals
2. My kimomo shirt
3. My African patterned summer dress

Last three words uttered:
1. pain
2. the
3. Oww

No comments:

Post a Comment