Friday, March 18, 2011

How do we even getting any play in?


You bad man. Me love you long time. ~ S

I like looking like peoples brothers. ~ S

I have a good amount of sharp metal leverage. ~ N

So what are you doing? ~ D
Admiring your cat. ~ P
People on ecstasy admire your cat. ~ N
We're not doing drugs. ~ S

The dread brochure. ~ N
The Dread Brochure Roberts. S

I've got my rod. ~ P

My magic rod. ~ P

And you have rod expertiece. ~ D
Plus 2. ~ P

I have a thing. ~ N
He has a thing. ~ P

Holy crap batman. ~ P
Robin would not say holy crap. ~ E
Holy charred corpses batman. ~ N

Slap him, that always helps. ~ N

Fucking physics. ~ D
He has been saying that all day. ~ E
I will stop saying it when it stops fucking me. ~ D

Pooky will help me with the big long words. N
He points at a word and says 'the'. ~ D

I am going to roll arcana guess who got arcana specialization? ~ S
I am never running a game that has magic again. ~ D

The shirt has eyes. ~ N

Don't insult the phallus's. I was just sticking up for my buddy. ~ S
You do not need to stick up for phallus's, they stick up on their own. ~ E

Do a bro check. ~ D

He's taking you home to meet his mother. ~ P

There is only about a 60 year difference between those references. ~ S

There is no way this could end poorly. ~ N

It's like imaginary friends, but real. ~ N

I keep drinking. How drunk am I? ~ N

He picks you up, you puke on his back. ~ D

I know you are going to shot me, but I roll arcana. ~ S

To leave a torture victim press 3. ~ N

You wake up dead. ~ P

Captain couch surfer. ~ N

You have the most anti-girly hic-up. It is not masculine, but is somehow the opposite if girly. ~ E

I add stuff I guess. ~ N

One of these days Pooky, one of these days. ~ N
Bang zoom straight to the moon. ~ E

They know we are not dead, because we keep running around the market making fools of ourselves. ~ N

I am in the mood for something different. ~ E
Something fabulous. ~ N
You get a mohawk ~ D

We could have taken a train. ~ P
Yes, we could have stayed around and died while waiting for a train. ~ E

The subject is ultramarino. The message is "Here I don't grudge it take it". ~ D (reading from a spam email)
You opened it, now your computer is infected with ultramarino. ~ P

What's shaking Japan? ~ N

How did you get that stuck there. ~ D

I am not doing it to judge, I am doing it to enjoy. ~ S

We're off to see the wizard. ~ (missed who started this one)
The wonderful wizard of Sharn. ~ E

Try not to get taken out to the dumpster too often. ~ N

No comments:

Post a Comment