Friday, March 11, 2011

Quotes started early this evening


This chick is wrong. ~ U

But it was charged when it was stolen. ~ A

It's so small, it's Amy size. ~ A

I want to try African accent. ~ U

What is the dragon's name. ~ U
Beck, because she comes at our call. ~ A

Clearly it is not a face die. ~ U
What did you give him, and why are you not sharing ~ D

It's the konami code, get it right or pay the price. ~ B

You made a woman. ~ B
Undo it, undo it. ~ D

You birthed me, that seems wrong ~ E

Sort of like a penis to an ocean. ~ A
I do not get it ~ E
Because I fucked it up ~ A

I crit that, 22. ~ U

Gnomiwood ~ B
That is going to be a thing. Adventures in Gnomiwood. ~ D

Raitions? No, it is rations, even in South Africa. ~ U

Why don't you bend over while I check your pocketbook. ~ B

If you get something out of it, and not something in you. ~ U

So many Ella ~ D

That is both gross and disgusting. ~ J

Of all the references, pachinko machine? ~ E

No comments:

Post a Comment