Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The false opinions of me

Christian ~ well, yes I am kind of, I just view it from a different angle from most people.
Kinky ~ I enjoy kink, but it is not want turns me on
Poly ~ I am queer with serious leaning towards mono
Bi ~ Again queer, but with a lean towards straight

Boyfriend ~ being queer what is wanted, what is required is not what most people think of as a boyfriend, and yes I say boyfriend, not s.o., as while chicks are hot, I want guys. Really what I want is a guy that qualifies for certain number of things on a rather long list. Some of the things I am looking at with doing with my life could easily have me far away for long periods of time, and I plan to come home to only him, and I expect that if they go to a convention, or whatever whenever they are home it is to me, even if it is just a day lounging on the couch (more likely playing a board game), or going to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment