Saturday, July 27, 2013

How I got myself excited about emails

My Aspergers has been getting worse over the last couple of years.  It got to the point where I could barely answer the phone when I saw it was a friend calling, and it could take me a couple of days to get back to people who sent me emails or texts.

I went on medication for a couple of things a little over a month ago, and while it is helping with my Aspergers, OCD, etc, it had not been able to get me to get past things like emails.

I decided I had kept the same background for my gmail for too long, and should change it.  I went looking at the options, there are some pretty awesome ones, then I saw the option for it to change with each login.  I thought about it, and decided that would be a great way to decide which one is the forever and permanent optimal background.  I have been great ever since about clearing everything, my Inbox has minimal emails, my Trash and Spam get cleaned out every time I look at my email.  This has been great for me, my want to see the image in each space means I ignore my other issues and clean up my email.  As long as this keeps working for me I will be keeping this gmail option.

No comments:

Post a Comment