Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A bit about me

I love Sexplanations.  Dr Doe has gotten me to think about my sexuality from multiple points of view.

I will now have a quick discussion on my attractions.  I call myself pansexual, because I find so very many different sexualities attractive, but that really does not describe me well, like at all.  I have joked that I am Pansexual and Asexual, and while that is closer to were I am it just confuses.  I am attracted to different things it different ways, and with different leanings.

Intellectually
Intellectually I am Pansexual.  A persons biology and social gender definitions do not play a role in whether I am intellectually attracted to them.  Boobs and vag have nothing to do with the brain, neither does circumcision or intact.

Emotionally
Emotionally I lean straight.  I am mostly attracted to metrosexual men, and, well, gay men.  I know, I know, gay men will never find my sexually attractive, but I do not care, I am not wanting to fuck them, I just emotionally find them a really great fit for me.

I do not find women emotionally attractive, dyke, butch, femme, none of these are commonly good fits for me.  That is not to say that there is not some woman who is a perfect fit for me emotionally, I am sure there is, likely a good number of them.  I have only met one, and so I say lean straight, at least in this one respect.

Physically
I am totally Pansexual here, well, Captain Jack type of Pan.  I find all different things physically attractive.  Boobs are awesome, I love boobs.  Penises look, well, icky, as do vaginae.  Amusingly enough I think foreskin and large labias are hot, I cannot explain it, I just do.

Sexually
And now it is time for the Asexual part.  It is only a part of attraction, but it is the part most people connect with, sex.  I am not against sex, I just am not interested in it, at all.  If I were dealing with someone that wanted to have sex with me, and I felt I was getting something I wanted from the deal, I would not say no, but as I have not found someone who does not want the sexual to be in the forefront of a relationship, and am not interested in a friend with benefits relationship ...

That is not to say I do not find pleasure in orgasms, I do, I just do not feel the slight bit interested in forming a relationship around it, or, well, having physical intimacy with anyone.  The only way I do things with others involves mutual masturbation.

I find anything sexual with someone else to be about bringing enjoyment to the other person, and not sex.  I am, at this point, rather confused that so many people need sex to get enjoyment, and that just causes issues for even starting a relationship ...

Conclusion
I am me.  Words are good for both clarification, and confusion.

I love Sexplanations, and am so glad that watching has gotten me to feel less weird about my weirdness.  Sexplanations on Subbable, if I had any actual money I would totally give money, doing my part to help myself, and others, always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment