Saturday, February 12, 2011

New shinies

When the best friend gets new things, the old get handed down, to the poor college student. I can once again play WoW whenever I want. I can even /gasp take notes and not have to wait two minutes to see what I just typed.

The hair is short. I last had it short in high school. I let it grow, and grow, and would joke about to having a mind of it's own, and the ability to kill. It is once again short, but not as short as high school. Now it is a very good length for curls and no afro (white girls should not have an afro).

Rift is coming out soonish. I have gotten to play with the Beta. Not sure exactly how it is going be when it comes out, but I have enjoyed a good bit of it (although have not gotten high enough to get end game, or even dungeons), and have worries about how some things might turn out. I find the crafting interesting. The concept of the rifts seems to be working out well, for the most part. There are only 4 classes, and each class has 8 souls to choose 3 from, each soul gives a focus, this means a cleric might be DPS instead of healing (I am trying to figure out if you can play a cleric and be unable to heal, not that I would play it, but it is a cool concept).
My main for the Betas have been a cleric that has two heals, one is a HOT that does little real healing, and one that can only be used every two minutes, making me a horrible healer. This has caused many people to complain that the healer is not healing, I point out that I am not a healer but DPS and they still respond 'but you are a cleric'. I have only dealt with public groups, so I am hoping that expectation of the 'obvious' passing at some point, not sure I will find it a long term gaming choice, but I am sure I will find it a worth while purchase.

The best friend is proud to have finally found a type of real beers I like. Basically give me Belgian.

No comments:

Post a Comment