Thursday, July 14, 2016

Love

Today is not for posting about my religious walk. Today is not a day to focus on the self.

Today is a day to show love. Today people celebrating liberte fraternite egalite lost their lives. Today a human filled with hate stole a precious gift.

Today I want to share love with everyone.

Specifically I want to share love with you as you read this.  Yes you, maybe we have not met, maybe we have been friends for ages.  None of that matters.  You are here and you are loved by me.

Remember
If you are reading this that means you are awesome enough for me to care about. This means you should love you. You are you and that should make you smile. If someone else thinks you need to change you, remember that you are loved because of you, not in spite of you.

Smile
Love yourself
Love others
Share joy
Most important share love

No comments:

Post a Comment