Thursday, July 7, 2016

Stuff and Things Things and Stuff

It has been two years since my last confession, I mean post. Not a lot has changed, at the same time almost everything has changed.

Job Stuffs

Still unemployed. Still making jewelry. Doing volunteer work and taking online classes to keep my skills up. I now work with DVR and IKRON to help me get a job. I am also dealing with multiple temp agencies to try and get back into the working world.

Religious stuffs
Because of the lack of job stuffs I put my calling to be a nun on hold. Recently I took a step toward dealing with it. Not by moving forward with the application to be a nun, but with a move toward becoming a Companion to the Anamcara Fellowship. I need to write two things, both are more complicated for me to write than a report on chemistry (my weakest subject). I need to write a brief spiritual autobiography, writing about others is easier than writing about me. I need to write a brief reflection on a book on Celtic Spirituality, with it being so close to my heart I find even the idea of keeping it brief hard.

Dating stuffs
Wibbly wobbly datey watey. I have moved this toward the front burner, however it is still very weird and confusing. All I want is a geek that wants a family, and accepts all the weird sides of me, the extreme religious faith, the extreme science head, the extreme liberal mind, the extreme geek heart

Geek Stuffs
I am currently not doing much gaming, as the group I was in fell apart.  We were cats and cats are hard to herd.  I am looking for a new group, however the Aspergers makes joining a completely new group terrifying, and as I am doing so elsewhere in my world I do not want to do it here yet.  Though I have created the basics for three different Star Wars and a couple of Fallout campaigns.  When things settle a bit more I will see about forming a group for a campaign.
This past weekend I did have a board gaming thing at the house, it went rather well.  Although the fact that I prefer to host and not play did not go over great ...  I do plan on doing another gaming day before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment