Tuesday, June 7, 2011

All the notes shall be organized



I have been spending my free time of the last month or so organizing all my notes, from school and from my research, I have been way too scatter brained about it.  If the book is to be an Anthropological look at geeks, specifically the culture of the female geek, than I probably need to comment and reference actual Anthro concepts, so I really do need to be able too look back and see what major points I have missed/skipped/ignored.  However organizing all these notes seem to be taking longer than expected, and I have yet to figure out the best way to do it, at the moment everything is sorted by the quarter it was noted in, while I know that will not hold water for long, hopefully it either hold water long enough to get everything in the book, or long enough to find the better organizational method.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment