Friday, June 3, 2011

We have all lost part of our minds, yays


When you have a ton of stuff to do you whip it out? ~ J

It's a dark and stormy dark. ~ U

Josh is however not there. ~ D
Ah, they took our gear. ~ A

Dude, they made out with you while you were asleep. ~ E
That's not sexy. ~ A

I am great with my mouth. ~ A

Your character should not be smarter than you are. ~ D
Then I should only be playing fighters. ~ A

I am going to order food, and be surprised when it arrives. ~ B

How do you get your skin clean without a power sander? ~ J

What happens in Shadowfell, stays in Shadowfell. ~ A

I want a cage too. ~ U

Due to the Shadowfell I no longer have an internal monologue. ~ U

He might be useful for us in the future. ~ A
Why would you want a threesome with him? ~ U

There's a wight buying a dress. ~ B

You did not want to pull a Josh? ~ B

No comments:

Post a Comment