Thursday, May 13, 2010

Actual blog

I have some many things to say, and yet I never say most of them as they would piss off person A, or B, or C, . . . or EEEEEE. So multiple blogs, each meant for something different, that way people only have to see what they want to see.

I plan on keeping this blog to be the base one, that does not piss anyone off. There is one for my art (not likely to piss anyone off, but you never know), one for my poetry (totally not appropriate, for anything, ever, and therefore not linked, but if you really want to find it you can, or you could just ask), one for gaming things (quotes, discussions, etc), one for intellectual thoughts (this is the one that will do the real pissing off, so only read if you are ok with me completely disagreeing with me on some things), there are a few others, but those are the interesting ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment