Thursday, May 13, 2010

Undateable?

There is a show on VH1 Undateable, the show is supposed to be telling guys how to not act to get, and keep a girl. A lot of these are things that are common sense, other seem random, but a few are not correct for everyone.

'Do not quote lines from movies'
I love a guy that can quote lines, especially when it works in the conversation. I do not like random quoting, but quotes that work, or need minor changes to make it fit (ie "multiblog").

'Men should not order wine at a stadium'
Why not? If a woman likes wine, why can the guy not?

'Do not be an overly aggressive sports fan'
If you are one, it does not make you undateable, it just means you need to date another aggressive sports fan, duh.

'No playing D&D'
This is another one where you just find a like minded girl. Geek chicks what geek guys (just not the sexist ones).

'Owning nunchucks'
I would disagree, owning them and not knowing how to use them is a total turn off, but knowing how to use them is hot, or at least I think it is.

'Do not talk about video games with your girl'
If you are playing a game I cannot stand to hear about, then yes, do not talk to me about it (unless you are going for an indepth discussion on your horrible [said lovingly] taste in games, and my great taste in games), otherwise bring it on.

'Men should not wear leather pants'
HAHAHA, really? I know a few guys that look really good in them.

'Bad table manners'
This one is the only one that I actually thought, who needs to be told this?

Those are some of the major ones that made me go, 'why on earth our you making this list'. If you find a girl that is into what you are into than most of those things that turn other girls will actually turn her on, but society says all good relationships must exactly like this means people lose themselves to find it, and then once they have it they turn back into themselves, and they lose it all. Who wants to lose it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment