Thursday, May 27, 2010

No Computers OH NOES

Not posted in awhile, and the following explains why.

Well, not no computer. My laptop has been having issues, my main tower is working fine (mostly, but I almost never actually am in the space to use it), the other tower is missing certain important things (seriously thinking about scraping it for parts for jewelry, etc), and then there is this iBook that no one could use.

I brought the iBook to the Apple store, they said other than it only being 10GB it was in amazing condition, but that before it could be used it need more space, now it has 120GB. Sadly I have not used Macs in so long that I do not understand them. Maybe next time I have some free time I will go back to the Apple Store and get some one on one time to have stuff explained.

The laptop is on its last legs, it keeps shutting itself off, I am told it is a fan issue (ie fan not working) except that I can feel the fan working, but it is only shooting out freezing cold air, and is does not cool anything but my legs.

The main tower is at 'home', but as home is not my main place to be it makes it mostly useless, and there is nothing to be done about that until I have money to move back into town.

So here I am on a G3, being so very confused (why is there no right button, or home, or end, or page up, or page down, or . . . ).

No comments:

Post a Comment