Friday, August 9, 2013

5 Deep Questions, With Little ol' Me

Are you doing what you truly want to do?
No, not at all, in fact, not doing any of the things I consider important.

Do you have a dream to follow?
Yes, but I think it decided to leave me behind.  Kind of sad when your dreams are not that big, but are still too big for you.

Are you proud of what you are doing or what you have done?
Nope, not at all.  I am not a horrible person, but I have way to high expectations for myself to be proud.

How many promises you have made and how many of them you have fulfilled?
I do not promise unless I can follow through.  As far as how many promises I have made, over my whole life I would say less than 100 promises, and that includes stupid things like bringing someone a birthday cake.  I do however have a 100% fulfillment rate.

Have you ever failed anyone who you loved or loved you?
I fail people all the time, I try to fail those closest to me as little as possible, but I know I have, and know I likely will in the future.  But I try to learn from the the failures, so that while failures happen in the future it is not the same failures.

Truthiness is fun

No comments:

Post a Comment