Thursday, August 8, 2013

More ex-besty bitching, kind of

So the ex-besty asked earlier this week for his xbox back, this would be fine if he did not have two other xboxes that I paid for that I was letting him keep.  He found a different one, that way he got to keep those two, and have the one I have been using for a few years.  I am trading him back this one tomorrow, in prep for that I have deleted everything.

It was kind of sad deleting all the things from it, but upon realization that those few games I had bought on the xbox could be used by him if I did not delete them I got a bit of a rush.

As I continued disconnecting all my live stuff from this xbox I realized I could not delete my account while still being logged on.  I am sure there are ways to just delete everything, but each click made me smile, and I am sure there is a way to not do what I did and still erase my account for this xbox, but it made me made the pain ignorable for a few minutes.

To delete my account from this little friend I created a new account, one with account name Player1 (it was the basic suggestion), I then made it look as close to ex-besty as possible.  I deleted the last of my stuff from it, and then played a few minutes of Oblivion, just because that was the first game he bought me (well, he gave it to me saying he bought it, but it was actually a gift from someone else) and now that save will be the only thing one it when/if he ever plugs it up.

This bitch wants to leave a bitter taste in his mouth, he screwed up enough of my life and finances that making him a little sad makes me a little happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment