Thursday, August 29, 2013

What I have running in the background

Burning Man

It is not always up, in fact, it has lots of down, and lots of random (have not had the start up screen happen recently), so when it starts again it usually confused me (that is not the music that should be there ...)

My interest in Burning Man has been hurt by a few things over the years, and none of it was actually connected to Burning Man itself.  I have wanted to go for years, there was always a reason I could not, then I started going to PAX, now that I am not a PAX person anymore I might actually go ... except for this one guy.  I have a crush on this guy (some argue once you have gotten as close as we have it no longer is a crush), we met at a point when I was very open about most everything, except for a couple of things I had been teased about, one of those things was my want to go Burning Man; over the years he has gotten involved in most of the things I never told him I was interested in, this would be fine if they were normal things, but instead it feels like we are in some kind of weird stalking/counter-stalking relationship.  If my favourite music types were not Gypsy and Balkan this would not be as much an issue, but as he loves playing his music, it makes everything else feel a bit weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment