Sunday, August 11, 2013

Thinky Questions ... to take my mind off other things

If you could travel to the past in a time machine, what advice would you give to the 6-year-old you?
Being smart is not something to fear, or hide.

Would you break the rules because of something/someone you care about?
Yes, ask me a hard one

Have you ever abandoned a creative idea that you believed because others thought you were a fool?
Yes, a lot, sadly

Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there’s no punishments at all?
I have aspergers, so this happens all the time.  I make a minor mistake after everything else has been going great, and start to panic, the next time I have a chance to do the rest of the things I say no because of fear of remaking that minor mistake, even though nothing happened because of that minor mistake.

If you would clone yourself, which of your characteristics would you not want to be cloned?
Part of me wants to say get rid of the Aspergers, part of me wants to say get rid of the Fibromyalgia.  Aspergers is not something I would want cured so much as I just wish it had gotten diagnosed earlier, and if they were cloning me they would know of the genetics so they would be keeping an eye out for it.  The Fibromyalgia is much more cumbersome in that its causing pain, a lot, but there again if they knew of the likelihood of getting it the clones parents could work on keeping it at bay.  If I were going to be cloned I would leave me as me, and warn the clone parents that giving clone me milk with hormones causes the boobs to get insane, which can cause back problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment