Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Night Question Time

What’s the difference between you and most of the other people?
So many things, so very many things.  Having aspergers means I have learned lots of things on my own, the most important is how to learn about social things, and myself.  When I was diagnosed pre-diabetic at 13 I was told I might want to start checking my blood sugar on an at least weekly basis, I decided that I would rather learn my body so that I knew when my blood sugar was high, low, and normal, and even exactly how much of what was required to get back to normal.  I am Pansexual, of Asexuel, depending on how you view things, neither of those are normal.

Are you making some influences on the world or constantly being influenced by the world?
Neither and both.  I try to not be influenced as much as possible, because I am me and I like it that way, but to better myself needs outside help sometimes.  I mostly just influence the world by being better and making others smile.

The thing you cried for last time, does it matter to you now or will it matter to you 5 years later?
Oh, goodness, no it does not matter now.  I cannot say if it will matter in five years, a friendship ending is, well, it is, and I cannot say what it will look like to me in five year.

No comments:

Post a Comment