Friday, April 29, 2011

4 times flipped off


But they are all encrypted. ~ P
Yeah, 'we hacked your site, and are stopped by your encryp...' no ~ D

Because the pen is mightier than the sword, and two pencils is even mightier. ~ P

We got big trouble ~ S
Right here is River City. ~ E

Now I want to write a song about Rivet City. ~ E

She is going to hit you so hard, so much blood would come out that Tarantino would pop into the world and say 'damn' ~ D

Sometimes when I type texts pandora pops up. Its like my phone is saying 'oh, you are typing a message, you would like some music to accompany you'. Pandora is Clippy. ~ D

After this we will go to the beach and you can kick sand in my face. ~ E

Beaches in Washington? Thats not kicking sand, thats kicking rocks. ~ D

The night ended early, so the total number of times I was flipped off was only 4, there was another one aimed at someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment