Friday, April 22, 2011

PVP D&D


I have never eaten a house cat, that I know of ~ U
Have you been to china ~ D
Yes, that is why I said that I know of ~ U

Where are you moving to? ~ U
Queen Anne ~ J
Where is that? ~ U
(only funny as everyone else is fluent in Seattle, and our South African is not)

Its very pink ~ U

It's not pants-less poker except for the dealer. ~ B

Contagious, its a real long time cunt-age. ~ U

You know they say sex ends after marriage, which is why you just make love or fuck. ~ U

Underground pants-less poker dens. D

I can see all those little green bums. ~ A

I like to fuck with people, and he gave me an invitation. ~ E
No he didn't. ~ A
She got dibs remember? ~ J
(/grabs hand, points at ring) See, dibs. ~ A

What is it PVP D&D day? ~ D

How many software engerneers does it take to screw in a light bulb? Wait, that sounds like hardware problem. ~ B
But it is though. ~ J

What did those women and children do to you? ~ B

Arkham razor is what the joker uses to shave. ~ B

I make my save vs ... ~ A
Pukification ~ U

Bong fire? Why would someone want to burn bongs? ~ U

Surprise butt sex, 'til you die. ~ D

But I think I am more immature, so I have that edge. ~ B

He is full of vim and vigor. ~ J
He is full of vim and something. ~ D
He is full of vim and starburst vodka. ~ E

That was way better than my Jew joke. ~ D

No comments:

Post a Comment