Friday, April 1, 2011

From torture to tea


I was having emotional issues at the time, thank you very much. ~ S

I am going to wait outside his house, and wait until he comes home and talk nicely to him and make him tea. ~ N

We could do an interpretative dance. ~ S
We have issues. ~ E

I will head out there with tea for him. ~ S

Hurt not heal, got it. ~ S
He figures if you just hit the wound enough it will close up. ~ D

I call a halt. ~ S
I am pretty sure he is busy. ~ N
We do not have a halt in the group ~ S
No, but we know a Holt. ~ N

What if you just give us the information and we just kill you, you say they will do worse. ~ N

You don't know him well enough to give him oil. ~ N

Bob's shady chicken place, discretely serving chicken for 20 years. ~ N
No, only for a week, the week before it was something else, and the week before that it was something else. ~ E
No, that week it was Bert's butcher shop. ~ D
But the week before that it was a shady business. ~ E
Yes. ~ D

On the list we put a 'B' for burnt. ~ S

We cross them off, a little 'd' for dead. ~ S

It says accidental ... ~ D
dimemberment. ~ N
Yes. ~ D

You get back to your house and your prized azelia's have been torched. ~ D
POR QUUUEEE. ~ N

I mourn the bacon. ~ E
We are gathered here today to mourn the death of bacon, ~ N
Kevin Bacon? ~ D
I wish. ~ N

I roll a natural 20. ~ S
Ok, so you get a google street view. ~ D

Don't avoid anything, just run him over. ~ N

No comments:

Post a Comment