Sunday, April 17, 2011

Back from Hawaii

Hawaii gave me a good break from the real world, kind of. It gave me time to think, still not sure what I am going to do about so many things. Got a sun burn, not too bad, well, originally it was, but I took good care of the shoulders, and it is barely peeling, now I am slightly brown, kind of hope to keep it, as my sun allergy basically disappears if I have even the most mild of tans.

Specifically had planned to not bring anything back for people (esp since no one asked for anything), but when you see something that is the definition of someone, plans no longer matter. Now I have to hope said people do not think I am saying anything other than 'this is so you'.

Now to cleaning, organizing, and making up for missing a week of the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment