Thursday, September 12, 2013

I have horrible tastes, but amazing tastes

I date horrible people.  People that appear to be smart, people that appear to be nice, most were some level of geek.  I have had five serious relationships.

The first guy was incredibly geeky.  He was also incredibly sexist.  And was convinced he was the smartest guy in the.  He could be so nice, but he bottled his issues, and when combined with his other personality traits was just not a good person.  When I took his virginity he stalked me for a couple of years, I still sometimes worry that I will see him behind me.

The second guy appeared nice, smart, and geeky.  Once he got me things started to change.  I found out he he wanted to have a piece of clay to mold, not a woman.  His geek was almost all pretend.  He had been the smartest kid in school, this commonly causes people to not be able to handle being around people that are smarter than them, that was very true in his case.

The third guy was smart.  He was so nice.  He was not all that geeky, but he loved my geeky.  Then I was raped.  He was so into the church we went to, that he just toed the line with them.  When they said it was not rape, but sex, he dumped me for having cheated.  He trusted church, never just trust, never.

The fourth guy appeared to want me, but it was not love, just lust.  He was geeky, he was rather smart, but you cannot be nice when you are in an uneven relationship.  I thought it was love, it was love, but only for me.

The fifth guy made me need him.  He was a user.  Much like I have addiction issues, he had using issues.  And much like my addiction issues his using issues were not the normal type of using.  He preferred to use people, but when he could not use a person he would use booze, and sometimes illegal drugs.  I prefer my addictions to be feelings (social highs, however, are the greatest thing ever), so he morphed one of my emotions to need him, that way I got my addiction filled, and he was using someone.  I just really wished I had noticed (or listened to any of my many friends telling to stop dealing with his ass), mostly because of the many friends I pushed away to make him happy.




I have crushes on wonderful people.  Smart people, nice people, geeky people.  I stay friends with my crushes.  I have slept with all three of my crushes.

The only woman I dated was smart, and nice.  She hid her geeky, so we only ever connected on a sexual level.  Later we connected on other levels including geeky levels, but it felt too late for me.  I say we dated, but it was more of a high school make-out session every time we got together.  We slept so very well after an amazing night together.

My high school crush is an amazing guy.  He is smart, on multiple levels, not genius, he did not focus on one thing to get his smarts, he spread the smart around, which makes him wonderful fun to talk to.  He is an absolute sweetie.  And he is incredibly geeky.  Unfortunately I had no idea what to do with a good guy, so he ended up being rather confused with what to do with me.  We have shared a bed twice, both times sexual things occurred, but neither time did either of us treat it as more than a one night stand.

My musical crush  is another awesome guy.  He is smart.  He is super sweet, no matter what is happening around him.  He is incredibly geeky.  He is truly in love with life.  We have slept together once, but in his case there was nothing sexual there, we just passed out after dancing, cause that is what you do after a long night dancing at the Merc.  We have flirted, we have sent pics back and forth, but that is as far as it has gone, and likely as far as it will go.  I will defend my poly friends, but I am mono girl.  I only want the one relationship at a time, so we would never work.

No comments:

Post a Comment