Tuesday, September 10, 2013

You can keep your football, I want to use my brain

I enjoy watching no sports, I can put up with Soccer, and Rugby, but otherwise sports make no sense to me whatsoever.

The Oatmeal and I agree on how it sounds to have football being talked about.
To an extent I understand football a little more than that.  There are tanks, DPS, and healers, but they have different names, not sure what they are.  I created a flow chart about a decade ago for a math class about football (I had help, and I think the reason the math tutors fought over who got to help me was the wanting to look down my shirt for the five minutes it took to make it), but even if I watched a game with it right in front of me I doubt I would understand.

I have found other ways to spend my time than to deal with influx of sports.  Reading studies is much more fun to me than watching sports, and it gives me something to talk about with my friends, most of which are not into sports either (most of them play WoW to fill their time).  With football season starting I am actually looking forward to the reading of research studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment