Friday, September 13, 2013

A quick explanation about how I see this one thing

I post images here, a lot.  I always try to post a link to the person that did it unless it is on the image somewhere.  When that does not happen it is usually based purely on my inability to figure out who made/took it, because multiple sources claim it.  


I listened to BMIR (when it was streaming, which was rather rare, especially early during Burning Man this year).  I enjoyed getting to see the images, both in the stream and being posted.  I attempted to figure out who did this, but saw a couple of people just posting, with no credit given, which really just bothers me.  This was Michael Holden, it did not take too much work to track it back, but not just straight up giving credit always bothers me.


So all you crazy people who read my blog, now you know a bit more about me, and you get a pretty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment