Friday, September 20, 2013

NALT

Proof of why NALT is needed.  I feel like if more people would take a step back and look at what they are doing they would realize why others disagree with them.  I doubt these people, mostly cause they have victimitis (a disease where they require themselves to always be the victim, not the reason).

NALT stands for Not All Like That.

Last night I went out with a friend to some live music.  We discussed my thoughts on Christianity en route.  Like most of my friends she is Atheist, or at least closer to Atheist than Theist.  I pointed out that if you look at the 10 commandments, and Jesus' teachings you see Wil Wheaton's law in all of it, so if you are not being a dick you are being a damned good Christian.



Do not be a dick to yourself, do not be a dick to others.  It is apparently too hard for some.

Now a quick joke from Episcopal memes:

No comments:

Post a Comment